No products in the cart.
Sonoff Slampher Wifi LED Light Holder For Smart Home
Sonoff Slampher is a 433MHz RF controlled & WiFi smart light bulb socket that can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base. Slampher smart bulb socket transmits data to a cloud platform through a WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control connected light bulbs, via the App eWeLink on their smartphone. The server of Slampher WiFi LED light bulb holder is Amazon AWS global server.
Slampher WiFi light switch makes all light blubs smart. As long as the mobile has a network, users can remotely control the lights by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set totally 8 scheduled/countdown/cycle timers to automate turn on/off the bulb, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables customers to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play
Note: Slampher wireless LED bulb holder has 433MHz RF function and you will need to buy the Sonoff RF Remote separately.
Key Features of WiFi Smart Light Holder:
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF Remote indoors
- LAN Control –Turn on/off the device even when WiFi has no Internet access
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at a specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from the sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest