No products in the cart.
Bluedio Hi Hurricane Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds, Bluedio Hi(Hurricane) TWS Wireless Earbud Headphones in-Ear Earphones with Charging Case, Mini Car Headset Built-in Mic for Cell Phone/Running/Android, 5Hrs Playtime
- 【BLUETOOTH 5. 0 & TWS】- Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Bluedio Hi Support A2DP, HSP, HFP, AVRCP. Provides in-call stereo sound. Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- 【ONE STEP PAIRING】- Automatic system gives you a hassle-free experience when pairing and connecting to your devices. All you need to do just take them out from the case and turn on the left and right earbuds, two earbuds will connect automatically, put them on and you are ready to immerse in your music world.
- 【20H PLAYTING TIME WITH PORTABLE CHARGING CASE】The charge case holds roughly 4 full charges and each charge works for roughly 5 hours. About 1-hour charging you can make the earbuds battery from died to full charge, and only 2 hours for charging case.
- 【Latest Face Recognition Technology to Control Pause/Play】No longer use infrared sensing technology to control music pause and play, Bluedio introduces the latest face recognition technology to control music pause/play, it is more stable. When you take down the RIGHT earbud from you head, the music will pause, when you wear it, the music will continue to play.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】1 x Bluedio Hi; 1 x Charging Case; 1 x Charger Cable; 1 x User Manual; 3 Pairs of eartips with 3 different sizes(S,M,L)
Auto Power On and Pairing with Phone
- First step – Open the charging case,long-press the multi-function button respectively, click any one of the earphones, the two earphones can be paired quickly. S
- econd step-turn on the blutooth of your phone and choose “Hi”
After First Pairing
- Put the earphones in the charing case, click the charing button of charing box
- Then open the charing box to take out the earphones, they will be turned on and reconnected automatically
How to do if only one earphone has sound or the other earphone does not be connected?
- Firstly, long-press the multi-function button to turn on the earphones, press the multi-function button for three times,the earphones will be turned down automatically,
- Secondly, put the two earphones back into the charing box, close the the cover, click the charing button of charing box, clear the pairing imformation
- Restart the earphones and turn on the Bluetooth of phone for Bluetooth pairing