No products in the cart.
HD 1080P Webcam with Microphone, Manual Focus Webcam, HD Computer Camera Web Camera PC Webcam for Video Calling Recording Conferencing 2 Megapixel
About this item
- 2 Million pixels auto focus get rid of tedious focusing .process 1080P high-definition camera, 5 Million pixels and true color images. Autofocus speed, high sensitivity, intelligent,Support 720P, 1080P video call, smooth picture, frame rate can reach 30FPS.
- Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 / win10 / Vista 32bit / MAC / Android TV. Support a variety of video conferencing software, Net meeting and MSN, Yahoo and Skype and other great projects, enjoy the big-screen visual experience.
- 6 layer glass coated lens Import 6 layers of glass lens, high precision, no distortion of the picture. 8 Plus camera with six-layer glass lens for crisp, high resolution video and high color reproduction
- HD video, clear and smooth 1080P high-definition picture quality for you to show, to convey a beautiful piece of life. Up and down 180 degrees adjustable, 360 degrees free rotation around.Can be stably placed on the desktop and clamped on the display (does not damage the screen)，you can adjust the angle according to need. High quality with exquisite appearance.It can stand as you like.
- Built-in noise canceling microphone Make your voice call clearer, fast auto focus, video more flow. Resolution: 2592*1944, 2048*1536, 1920*1080, 1280*720,1024*768, 800*600, 640*480.
Compatible with USB2.0, 3.0.
Automatic white balance, automatic color correction.
DSP Chip: No driver
Video format: MJPEG, YUY2
Image Sensor: CMOS 1/2.7 Big chip
Lens: High-quality Six-layer glass lens
The Maximum Dynamic Resolution:2592*1944.
Frame Rate: 30 fps
1.Plug the USB into your computer or laptop, After the S70 USB device is powered on, the S70’s LED color is red.
2.2.The computer will install the driver automatically.
3.When installation is completed, you can make a video chat through the chat tool directly.
4:If you open the video window, the S70 LED will now change from red to blue, indicating that the camera device can be used normally, otherwise the camera will always be red.
NOTE: If your computer (laptop) has a built-in camera, you need to change the default camera settings. Such as change the default camera in the chatting software settings, or disable the built-in camera in the computer settings.